TODAY.com Parenting Team Parenting Contributor

Friday, March 23, 2018

Dinner Food/Prep Score for RI/CT/MA Parents

Hey RI and beyond parents! Everyone knows that my favorite thing in life other than my family and God is well a GOOD DEAL. I love all things cheap if not free and they have to be GOOD. Whether it's food, clothes, services, real estate, vehicles....my motto never changes!
I don't believe in being wasteful regardless if it's my money or the earth resources.

So anyway Stop and Shop has monster juicy turkeys right now for just 99 cents a pound! We already made one they are awesome. We bought four. We have a small deep freezer in our garage for this reason! The turkey we cooked last night will last us likely a week and we have had so much fun already making turkey soup, turkey salad for sandwiches, and all other things turkey!

If you have lots o' mouths to feed get your rear end over to Stop and Shop and score big! Sale is through Sunday. We bought ours at the Frenchtown Rd S&S....in E.G.



At some point I will blog about exactly why I am this way....until then I will just enjoy being my frugal self!




No comments:

Post a Comment