TODAY.com Parenting Team Parenting Contributor

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Thanksgiving Prep Day!

Hi Friends!

I am so sorry I have been away from my blog! Things are very exciting here at Camp Cornell, we are busy little bees! 

I can't wait to keep all of you posted! 

Today we made super fun goodies for Thanksgiving with our left over Halloween candy from our freezer! I made fudge candy brownies! For the brownie mix I just bought two basic boxes of fudge brownie mix at the store and instead of water I substituted with milk which always makes my box brownies taste homemade! Before baking the brownies in the oven I loaded them with Snickers, M&M's, and Baby Ruth candy peices! I took the batch out of the over right before it was fully cooked to keep the brownies nice and moist. I will definitely be able to bribe both my kids to eat their entire Thanksgiving dinner with these goodies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment