TODAY.com Parenting Team Parenting Contributor

Thursday, November 9, 2017

NO MORE DIAPERS!

Omg Ya'll! How good does it feel to have a household with NO MORE DIAPERS! I simply love everything about parenting, it is my greatest joy but DIAPERS! OMG they stink, literally!

So I've been changing diapers now for 7.5 years. Once my son was done, my daughter was born! My daughter is fully potty trained now and my husband and I recently looked at each other and said 'somethings different'. Things feel easier, less expensive, and cleaner! Its because we don't have to deal with diapers anymore! This was like a huge sort of unexpected parenting award and gift! Its like ok well you have busted your ever loving holy tail for 'x' amount of years and now your going to get a nice hearty reward! Pop the champagne! No more diapers!

Don't get me wrong I would have 10 kids if I could...but diapers...we all know they are terrible.

Happy Dance!

If your household is still in diapers just know you have a very fun and unexpected reward coming eventually!


No comments:

Post a Comment