TODAY.com Parenting Team Parenting Contributor

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Cheapest Chicken in Rhode Island!

I loathe grocery coupons. I love living frugally but refuse to spend endless hours (that don't exist) cutting coupons because the ROI on money saved versus time spent, it's just not worth it to me. I've always loved Eastside Marketplace and had to make a trip to the Providence area today so I thought what the heck I will run through Eastside Marketplace and see if there is anything new and exciting...well there sure was...I found the cheapest chicken in Rhode Island at Eastside! Our family eats a ton of chicken, even my picky eater will eat chicken! We eat loads of baked chicken...and basically chicken everything. The whole chickens at Eastside are just $4 dollars and change and pretty darn close to organic. I bought a half dozen chickens to throw in our deep freezer and the cashier was so sweet and even gave me packed ice for my ride back to East Greenwich to keep the chickens chilled! Awesome. 🐓🐔🐓🐔

SOLD! Camp Cornell will be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment