TODAY.com Parenting Team Parenting Contributor

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Save $$$$ Homemade Liquid Fabric Softner!

Ok so I LOVE fabric softner and I'm definitely OCD about my laundry!

I like everything to come out of the dryer SOFT.

Personally I think fabric softner companies are putting less and less 'softner' in their liquid! It's like water now.....so to accomplish soft laundry you have to use a TON which cost $$$.

Before I perfected this recipe I was blowing through a stupid amount of softner!

So here it is....

- 10 cups water
- 5 cups white vinegar
- 2 cups extra moisturizing hair conditioner (any kind) you can add a few extra table spoons of conditioner if you like extra soft clothes!

I mix everything together in an empty white vinegar jug....shake it up....and voila!

Works so well and lasts so much longer than the traditional kinds. We use a hypoallergenic conditioner so ours is allergy free.

No comments:

Post a Comment