TODAY.com Parenting Team Parenting Contributor

Saturday, April 7, 2018

EASY Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner!

I love everything about homemade cleaners! They are CHEAP to make and so much healthier for your family! I'm all set with having strong chemicals in our household!

So here is my first amazingness!

Homemade Glass and Window Cleaner

1 Part White Vinigar
3 Parts Water

Pour both into a clean spray bottle! Your welcome!

This glass cleaner will make your windows, mirrors, and glass SPARKLE!

I usually use an old rag, sock, or some sort of used cloth alongside the white vinegar cleaner. I don't use paper towels because they are so bad for the planet and they leave streaks and lint everywhere!

You can grab all ingredients at Dollar Tree! We heart the spray bottles at Dollar Tree!

Cheers and Happy Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment