TODAY.com Parenting Team Parenting Contributor

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Laundry Hack

So I purchased these dryer balls at Marshalls to see if they would speed up the laundry process in my house. Y'all these balls are crazy! I have no idea how they work but they basically make your clothes and sheets beautiful with no wrinkles and my loads dry in half the time. It's seriously crazy! These little balls were cheap like $4.00 and they have already paid for themselves a million x over! I am seriously type a with laundry! If my clothes come out with wrinkles then I have to wash the load all over again....seriously. I know I can't be the only one who does that. Anyway anything that can save time with this awful chore/task I'm always down! These balls seriously rock you need them! Perfect laundry in 1/2 the time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment