TODAY.com Parenting Team Parenting Contributor

Monday, November 13, 2017

DoTerra Essential Oils

Omg!!!!! How much do I LOVE DoTerra Oils! I seriously love them! I am so sad that I was JUST introduced to them! I could go on and on and on but parents get yourself started with DoTerra Oils. What an amazing addition they have been to my household for my entire family! Ahhhhhhh! I could simply never live without them now. I use them for cleaning, cooking, illnesses, and so much more! They are so much safer around kids than gross harsh cleaning chemicals ect! Do your research and jump aboard the essential oils train! You won't regret it! DoTerra is THE BEST!


1 comment:

  1. Peppermint oil is the second most versatile oil in the world, after Lavender of course. It is ideal for individuals with autism, attention deficit disorder, and Best Essential Oils for ADHD.best essential oil for warts

    ReplyDelete