TODAY.com Parenting Team Parenting Contributor

Friday, September 1, 2017

Homemade Uncrustables

Today I went to the Wonderbread outlet in Warwick, Rhode Island....and spent $7.00 on this pile of goodness. I personally don't eat white bread but my kids love it and would likely evict me if I restricted them from it! Bread outlets are seriously awesome for monster deals if you live near one.

I prepped three dozen homemade uncrustables for about $4.00. Store bought uncrustables run about $3.50 for a box of just 4 sandwiches. We have enough now for a while and I actually know what's in them because I made them myself! I already had the peanut butter and jelly so I didn't have to purchase any for this prep session. ❤

I bought the cute monster and dinosour ziplock bags at our local Rite Aid in the dollar days section.

Our PB&J section in our freezer is now fully stocked!






No comments:

Post a Comment