TODAY.com Parenting Team Parenting Contributor

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Coventry Rhode Island Walmart has Hatchimals and Squishy Toys

I've been getting a serious jump on my holiday shopping and I'm writing to report that Walmart in Coventry has a shelf full of glitter Hatchimals and an end cap and display full of amazing and colorful squishy toys. Jack was with me in the store earlier today and he went nuts over the squishy toys. What is it with these awful squishy toys that are so popular? They look like pet/dog toys to me! The squishy toys are $6.50 each which is expensive but they are rather large. Anyway these items won't be there much longer as we approach the crazy holiday season. FYI.

Cheers!



I forgot to add these amazing dinner tray sets that I bought yesterday at Walmart in Coventry. They are only $4.00 a set and each set includes 24 pieces! They are PBA free and my kids love them! Anything that I fancy up on a dinner tray is a hit! The rest of the pieces are great for picnics and whatever else. I mean for $4.00 each you can't go wrong! These sets are great! I swear Walmart is becoming the new IKEA. We used to buy sets like these at IKEA! 




2 comments:

  1. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. Hatchimals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people look to conservatories Coventry for inspiration in their next gardening project. While some people have the gardening know how and creativity come to them naturally, others are welcome to visit the beautiful botanical gardens for some pointers on horticultural design. visit website

    ReplyDelete