TODAY.com Parenting Team Parenting Contributor

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Dollar Tree Tuesday!

Anyone who knows me or my shopping habits knows I LOVE The Dollar Tree. Its amazing for all household categories. I have lived a great life many times solely at the Dollar Tree without feeling deprived or broke. When Jack was little I would take him to Dollar Tree for shopping sprees and he loved it, he still does. My daughter loves the Dollar Tree right now for puzzles. They have an endless selection of kids puzzles for toddlers up to adults all for just $1.00 When we are done with a puzzle I place the pieces in a zip lock type bag and cut the puzzle photo off the box for reference. This makes storage for the puzzles a breeze! Best deal ever. Katie is obsessed and its perfectly fine! Cheap (almost free) and so fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment